Black Star Wear

Top 5 Curvy Swimsuits - Those Gorgeous CURVES!

 Top 5 Curvy Swimsuits - Those Gorgeous CURVES!



I have a confession to make: I did not own a matching swimsuit until I was 28 years old. 

Yes, y’all: I spent 28 years on this earth cobbling together whatever mismatched swim separates happened to fit on my body. On my year-long honeymoon, I actually wore wool underwear instead of swimwear. Practical? Sure. Cute? …. Girl.

Considering I have a degree in fashion design and spent 5 years of my life working in corporate fashion, this is … not exactly something I’d put on my resume as a point of pride.

But honestly, it’s not entirely my fault. I mean, yes, it took me 28 years to find a swimsuit that was actually decent. But also, like, WHY IS FINDING DECENT SWIMWEAR SO F***KING HARD?! Why is swimsuit shopping torture?! Is there nothing worse than standing sadly in a dressing room trying to squeeze your left thigh into a pile of stretchy, cheerfully printed bullsh*t??

What I’ve learned, however, is that swimsuit shopping is NOT torture – if you’re shopping for swimsuits that actually fit and are designed for your body! I’m not sure if recent years have brought developments in the fashion world, or if I’ve just gotten better at finding swimsuits for curvy women, but now that I’m firmly in my 30’s and a size 16/18, I’m officially one of those people who has a whole drawer full of swimwear. Cue celebratory fireworks.

In this post, you’ll find the best swimsuits for curves, which I personally purchased, tried & tested (a LOT of swimsuits did not make the cut, y’all – I’m amazed I got 5). I’ve also included a list of places to shop for swimsuits in inclusive sizes!

SHEIN Many GEOs








3. Ribbed Bicolor Tie Side Cheeky Bikini Swimwear 




Zaful WW










Powered by Blogger.